that Baby A's sac will repair itself and that her fluids replenish.
We also pray that I won't get any infections that can effect all the
babies and cause me to go into preterm labor. We also ask that I will
be able to hold off from delivery until at least 24 weeks (when the
babies are first viable).
In the meantime, I will be in the hospital on strict bedrest, resting
and praying for the best. It is all in God's hands.
Thanks again for all your kind offers, thoughts and prayers.
•Sent from my iPhone•