Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Week Is Flying By

This week seems to be flying by!  Over the past couple of days, I've felt better and better, and I haven't even taken a nap in 2 days!  It feels good to be fully back at work.  It's a great way to pass the time in bed.  I'm really fortunate to be able to work from home, and in my condition.

I have been eating so good this week.  Josh's mom is staying with us for awhile to help us out with the cooking and cleaning.  She has been making me fresh, healthy meals throughout the day.  We are lucky to have the help!  My doggies even get to come home temporally, since she is here.  Seven has been home for a couple of days already, and my puppy Romie is coming tomorrow.  I can't wait to see her.  She truly brings joy to my life!  She's a little stinker (literally), but I love her.


A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to The Osikowicz Family on the birth of their daughter ~ Leah!!!  Leah was born on 2/11/09 weighing 8lbs. 2oz. and 21" long!  Mom, Dad, and baby are all doing great!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you're my hero! Pregnant and no naps?! Good gracious! Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete