Saturday, July 11, 2009

girls night in!

I hosted a little wine party last night, and invited some of my closest girlfriends over. Everyone brought a bottle of wine of their choice, and we tried them all! We also had a bunch of appetizers to snack on that went well with the wine. It gave me a good excuse to use my new Dinning Room furniture too. We all sat around the table and chatted for hours! It was a great time, and I'd love to do it again! I'm always up for any reason to get all my friends together for a visit.

I'm very lucky have such sweet and funny gals in my life!

The Dinning Room that finally got put to some use!

Me, Lauren B and Steph


Kelly and Allison

Me and Tina

Elisabeth, Me and Kasie


Lauren Pictures, Images and PhotosLauren Pictures, Images and Photos

6 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I miss girls night! And the Wine sounds so good I have been pregnant or nursing for the last 2 years:) Looks like you had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! Glad you were able to enjoy a night with the girls :) You are doing great hon! xoxo Nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great time! And I love seeing more pictures of your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had such a blast that night! It's wonderful to have time with just the girls! And wine never hurts either!

    ReplyDelete