Friday, December 24, 2010

My Dream Came True?

I’ve been having some crazy pregnancy dreams lately.  Just another “fun” side effect of being pregnant.  The other morning I woke up and told Josh that I dreamt that I had been plotting my water intake on a chart, noting the date and amount of water consumed that day. He said, “You know, that wouldn’t be too difficult to make for you…”  A couple hours later I wake up from a nap, and Josh yells from the other room, “Check your email”.  I checked my email and found a link to an app that he had created for me to log my water intake!

water app1

I logged in, set a bookmark so it saved an icon on my phone, and started recording my water intake for the day!  Isn’t he funny and SMART?  Who just whips up an app in a matter of hours??

water app2

Just one of the perks of being married to a geek :)

Thanks Babe!  Love my app!

signature

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That's amazing...I WANT to know HOW to do that...for Christmas!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet & kind of romantic too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, josh is one smart guy!!! well, we already knew that because he married you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. josh is awesome!!!

    i'm currently brainstroming what kind of app i need custom made for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hubby reminds me much of mine.
    *Giggles*
    My hubs is always on the computer fiddling with apps and such.
    Gosh, pregnancy is so funny sometimes when you get these silly/ weird dreams and ideas.
    Take care-
    Felicia

    ReplyDelete