Saturday, January 8, 2011

Holly’s Shower Favors

My good friend, Holly, is having a baby shower this weekend!  I’m so excited to go and celebrate her healthy pregnancy and her soon-to-be-born baby Jackson!

I wanted to help out with her shower, so I took care of the favors.  I think they came out so cute, so I just had to share them with you…

IMG_1427      

Holly’s  shower is at a Tea Room, so I made up favors that would go with the theme.  First, I ordered custom tea bags that say, “A Baby is Brewing”.  Then, I got mugs, ribbon, and cellophane for wrapping everything up.

Step 1 – Cut the cellophane to size.

IMG_1418

Step 2 – Place the mug and tea bag in the center of the cellophane for wrapping.

IMG_1420

The back of the tea bags... 

IMG_1421

Step 3 - Wrap it all up with a twist tie. 

IMG_1423

Step 4 – Add a bow and voila!  The finished product!

IMG_1427      

signature

11 comments:

  1. Where did you get the mugs? I LOVE them!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i love those mugs & how fun to have a custom tea bag!

    good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as can be!! Did you order the tea with the printing??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just found your blog through a mutual friend's. Just wanted to drop in an say hi! I look forward to following you. CUTE party favors!

    ~Jess
    http://bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE them!! I did the same exact thing for my sister when she had my niece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet...she's incredibly lucky to have you as a friend :)

    Blessings always
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO CUTE! A very unique idea. Ive never seen that done before ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! You and Allison blow me away with your gift of being so hospitable and crafty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete