Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Friends & Family

We are so blessed to be surrounded by lots of family and have so many great friends.  We’ve had lots of visitors over past 3 weeks.  Taylor has got to meet so many aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends!

1

Here’s Leah, Taylor, Avery, and Brooks (who’s 4 weeks older than Tay) having a grand old time!  Taylor has a bunch of little friends already and a few more on the way!

6Taylor is so fortunate to be able to grow up with her great grandparents.  Here she is with her Great Grandma, Mimi.

3 From left to right: GrrGrr (that’s Taylor’s proud Grandma), her Great Aunt Joanne, and cousins, Katie and Madison, admiring the newest addition to the family!

 2

4 5

Kelly and Lauren enjoying some “Tay time”!

99

Uncle Mike hanging with Taylor.

IMG_2412

It’s exhausting being 3 weeks old!

It’s been an exhausting 3 weeks for Mommy & Daddy too, but we wouldn’t trade it for the world.

This is just some of the visitors we’ve had lately.  I need to be better about taking pictures of everyone with her.  Taylor is sure one LOVED little girl!signature

9 comments:

  1. She is perfect I love the last picture of Taylor Im so glad your enjoying being a mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute-love her hair! Is she gaining well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! She is just so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious. And I love how Kelly and Taylor match in their photo! Do you know where Kelly's tank top is from? Super cute!

    Dawn in NC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove the last picture soo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello and Congrats on your beautiful little bundle. You don't know me, I stumbled across your blog and like to "stop in" every so often and see how you are. I am dying to know (okay, that may be a bit of an exaggeration) where you got Taylor's little red and white striped outfit... I think I need (okay again... slight exaggeration) to get one for my little lady. Enjoy your time off .. and the "mom brain" does improve slightly with time!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angela,

    Taylor's outfit was actually a hand-me-down, so I'm not sure how old it is, but it's from Baby Gap. :)

    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is one loved little girl, and we love you too!! It's been a pleasure spending so much time with you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That last pic of her is so cute!

    ReplyDelete