Friday, May 13, 2011

My Week in Pictures

We started the week off with a picture perfect Mother’s Day.  Taylor got all dressed up and was a perfect angel as we brought her over to my parent’s house for dinner. 

mothers day

monday

We started the “eat, play, sleep” schedule with Taylor this week.  I figure, its never too early to get her on a schedule.  Here she is falling asleep during “playtime” while giving me a little smile :)  All the sleep depravation instantly goes away when she gives me that smile.photo

Tuesday

Tuesday night, our neighbors brought us dinner.  From the salad, to the entree, to dessert – it was all great!  We are lucky to have such great neighborhoods.

I set the table outside and Josh and I enjoyed a nice dinner while Taylor napped in her bouncy seat.  It was almost like we were out to dinner. 

neighbor dinner

Wednesday 

On Wednesday, Taylor had her first play date with our neighbor, Jackson, and his mommy.  Don’t they look excited? 

photo (2)

We took them for a walk around the neighborhood and Taylor loved the warm weather. 

This was Jackson and Taylor (before they were born) at New Years…

IMG_8336

Thursday

We took Taylor out to brunch Thursday morning.  We kept her covered up in her seat and she slept the whole time.  It was nice to have a meal out.  First time in two weeks!

brunch

c25k_1

Also, on Thursday, I started C25k from the beginning.  I know, I know… I just had a baby 12 days ago, but I feel pretty “normal” already, so I figured I’d give it a try.  Its been 8 months since I had last ran, so I literally am going from the couch to a 5k all over again.  It felt great to get out and get moving again. 

 

 

 

 

Friday 

Friday is Josh’s last day of paternity leave, so we thought we’d make the best of it by taking Tay to the pool.  She loves the warm weather and happily slept under the cabana while we laid out for an hour.  It was a beautiful day!

pool

signature

8 comments:

  1. First! All those pics are really cute, she looks like such a little peanut in your arms on that first pic. Poor Josh is going to miss his gals at work, make sure you send him plenty of pics while he's away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren,
    This week looks like a dream vacation. Only your home with a gift you've always wanted...a lot of work but worth every minute without sleep.
    You must feel so very blessed and be enjoying that little bundle...hug her tight for me.

    ~Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful week!!
    She is just precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't stop smiling for you and josh. you're baby girl is beautiful!

    let me know how the schedule thing works out. i'll take all the advice i can get once camryn gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like you and Taylor are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh her little smile is heart melting Im so glad that she's finally in yours and Josh's arms you all are a very beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing and Taylor is Beautiful! LOVE that name ;)

    ReplyDelete