Saturday, June 4, 2011

Special Visitors!

We had some special visitors on Friday!  Ashley, Chris, and CC came for a visit!  It was CC and Taylor’s first time meeting, so it was so fun seeing them together.  What a difference 5 months makes in babies, huh?  Taylor looked like such a little peanut next to CC! :)

IMG_2647-1

Ashley and I met through our blogs after we had both lost babies, so it’s great to be able to share this time together and enjoy our babies who are here on earth with us now.  They are such a blessing!

We spent the evening outside visiting.  Taylor is quite the Florida girl and loves hanging out in the warm weather.  She relaxed outside with us in style…

2

Don’t you love Taylor’s headband?  My friend makes them now!  If you’re interested in them, let me know and I’ll get you her info.  I want at least a hundred of them!

After dinner, the babies had a bath and then played in Taylor’s room until it was bed time.  It is going to be so fun looking back at this picture at how small the kids once were…

IMG_2665-1

CC 6 months / Taylor 5 weeks

signature

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this photo of CC & Taylor!! I am sure that plenty of beautiful moments were shared during your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you gals had a nice visit with your precious babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe, Glad they had a nice visit! I hope to come visit and VERY soon! :) Miss Sadie is still little even at her 8.5 month age, but gosh she will be prob so big compared to little Taylor! So sweet! and I wrote your friend but I havent heard back from her. I hope I do soon, I would love 100 of them too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Congrats to the both of you. Lauren she's luck to live near you. Miss your face :(

    ReplyDelete