Tuesday, March 6, 2012

10 Months!

Taylor May is 10 MONTHS OLD!  It just doesn’t stop!  The months are flying by and my little 7 pound newborn is almost a year old!!  What do I do?!?

  2   

It’s March, so in Florida that means Spring is here!  The hydrangeas are in full bloom and are beautiful!  They inspired me to do a garden photo shoot this month.

 1

3

Taylor is just thriving these days.  She is changing daily and picking up new things.  She is now a crawling pro!  She thinks she is such a big shot crawling around, sitting, pulling herself up to standing, and cruising.  This girl is so ready to walk!  I bet by my next month post, she will be taking steps on her own.  She just picked up clapping, and has been waving hello and goodbye for months now.  Her vocabulary is expanding by the week also!  I am hearing ‘momma’, ‘more’, ‘hiiiii’ and a few others that are really close to the real thing. 

4

Taylor has been battling a cold/virus thing for almost two weeks now and has had gooies in her eyes.  I took her to the doctor, but there’s not much they can do.  While at the doctor, she was weighed and has now exceeded the 20 pound mark!  She’s really been tanking up since I started feeding her 3 meals a day!  She’s enjoying just about everything I put in front of her and even starting to demand to feed herself.  Its cute to see her little attitude and personality come out.  I say her attitude is “cute” now, but we’ll see about that in few months! :)

She’s wearing mostly 9 – 12 month clothes and a size 3 diaper.  Still no teeth yet!  It seemed like her hands and feet just grew overnight recently!  I think she’s going to have big hands like her Momma!  She’s still the sweetest and easiest baby!  She goes with the flow and just enjoys people.  When she’s tired, I lay her down and she falls asleep for the night.  Yeah, I know, I am lucky! :)

5

I thank God for this sweet, precious little girl every day!  She is such a blessing!

SIGNATURE_010312 (2)

4 comments:

  1. She is so beatiful lauren :)Cant belive how fast she is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 10 months! I can't believe it! I was hoping I could keep Sophie at 3 months forever, but it's looking like they all have to grow up... :( I love the garden photo shoot, and I know Taylor is going to love that you did these for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures Lauren, Taylor is a beautiful healthy little girl! Happy 10 months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Lauren she is an angel! Such beautiful photos of the precious Taylor outside. I am happy for you to know she puts so much joy, love and laughter in your life. A mother's love is indescribable of her children but you feel it overflowing. Always.

    Lots of love & prayers go out to you. Robyn

    ReplyDelete