Tuesday, July 14, 2009

paige elise

I think about all my babies all the time, but for some reason today, Paige was really sticking out in my mind. I have no idea why, but I enjoy thinking of each of them individually and remembering why I love each and everyone so much. It's probably just because I'm their mommy, but I felt like I knew each of my "beans" individually and we each had a special connection. Since I was thinking about Paige a lot today, I decided I'd write about her first. So, in no particular order, I plan to post about each of my babies...



I just really miss them, and talking about them helps me hold on to their memory. I remember them all together, and I try to also remember them separately, because to me they were all so unique and special...





PAigE ElisE

I have thought of naming my daughter Paige since I was a little girl. I started out naming my baby dolls Paige because I loved the name so much. You are going to be so beautiful, I just know it. When I met you, you had your little hands in your mouth, and all the ultrasound pics you were always sucking your thumb. You were also known for having the biggest feet and hands, just like your mommy :).

Aside from me loving the name Paige all my life, her middle name meant just as much to me. Elise was a name I got from one of my favorite Cure songs (A Letter to Elise). When I was pregnant, I used to drive around in my car and sing this song to my babies. That song has always been a beautiful love song to me, and it reminded me of how hopelessly in love some guy would be for her one day. The song describes your eyes as being so blue, like I'm sure they are. If only I had the opportunity to look into your open eyes when we met.




In your memory, we hope to have the opportunity to name another one of our daughters after you one day.

I hope you are having a wonderful time in heaven, Paige. You deserve the absolute best. Your Mommy & Daddy love you and miss you more than words can describe. We look forward to the day when we'll meet you in heaven.

Click here to read about Paige's siblings:
Heidi

Lily
Rylan
Lauren Pictures, Images and PhotosLauren Pictures, Images and Photos

20 comments:

  1. Just beautiful... They are so lucky to have had you as their mommy. I look forward to reading about each of your girls....God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. love hearing about your babies...what a sweet girl she was. and i know she's proud to have you as her mommy. i didn't get to see my sons eyes either and that still makes me sad....

    her name is beautiful. thank you for sharing its meaning...

    cant wait to hear about your other three....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so beautiful & I wondered where her name came from & it is just perfect, absolutely perfect!! Thank you for being the blessing you are Lauren! love you!! Gg

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many tears for your precious Paige. SO SO BEAUTIFUL LAUREN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you and knowing they are all having a great day in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww that's so sweet and beautiful...definitely made me tear up and sniffle a bit! You're an amazing mom and I love hearing how much you love your babies! I can't wait to read about the others!


    kristi.guillory

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet baby girl. Thank you Lauren for giving me a glimpse at my sweet angel niece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooohhhhh!!! Paige has a special place in my heart. She has touched me! I love her story for her name now I will always think of her when I hear that song. Thank you for sharing your story it really means a lot to me, I love to hear about the green beans.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Lauren. Your babies must love having you as their mommy. I bet they are so proud of how you carry out their memories here on Earth. Thinking of you and I can't wait to "meet" your other sweet ones!!
    xx,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lauren,

    Thinking of you and Paige and all of your children. They all are truely BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved reading about your precious daughter Lauren. Thank you for sharing. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paige is a beautiful name and she is definitely a beautiful little girl! The US picture of her sucking her thumb is so cute!! What a happy memory! I'm looking forward to getting to know each of your babies better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tears!!! Thinking of you xoxoxo Nan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Paige Elise is a beautiful name and she is a beautiful baby. I am sure she would be honored to share her name with a future little sis. Hang in there Lauren, keep sharing your memories, I love to read them and hear them. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lauren,

    I am so glad you are writing about your precious babies. It is so good for you and them. The story of Paige is beautiful. You are an amazing mommy & someday you will hold those four beans again. Until then I pray for you and Josh and just cannot wait to see you in action as a mommy. Until then, I look forward to hearing about those you have lost too soon. They are looking down feeling so much love. Much love to you all. Hope to see you soon.
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lauren - I look at your babies everyday and wonder how you manage to contain that amount of grief. Your picture above says it all. That smile (post loss I'm sure) tells of a woman, a mother, with such passion that love will conquer.

    Paige Elise is stunning - her name and her image.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful Lauren, you are a great writer and a wonderful mom! Thanks for sharing the story behind Paige's very pretty name. I feel more connected to her now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's wonderful for you to take time & remember each of your little beans as individuals. I know they are up in Heaven, jumping & playing and loving one another. I can only imagine how unique & special each of their personalities are.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how you told each of your children's stories. Paige is so beautiful. I love the picture of her sucking her thumb, too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'VE LEARNED IN THE BIBLE THAT DEAD PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING AND WHO SLEEPS, WAKES UP. YOUR BABIES ARE IN JEHOWAH'S MEMORY AND HE ALSO PROMISES DEAD ONES WILL LIVE AGAIN HERE ON EARTH, SOON. YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO THE DAY WHEN YOU'LL HOLD THEM IN YOUR ARMS HERE ON EARTH.
    WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE REAL HOPE FOR YOUR LOVED ONES WHO HAVE DIED? PLEASE GO TO: http://www.watchtower.org/e/bh/article_07.htm

    ReplyDelete