Thursday, November 5, 2009

gift for the green beans

Look at what I got in the mail today!

My Blogger buddy, Ann Marie, and Sarah Warden (the maker of these cool hand painted tiles) sent this to me! I love anything that reminds me of my Beans. This is especially cool because I love the colors and it's totally unique! It made my day when I came across this as I was sorting through the mail.



I found the perfect place to put the tile. It's on the hall table right by my front door for my guests and us to see every time we walk by.

Thank you Ann Marie and Sarah! I love it!
Lauren Pictures, Images and PhotosLauren Pictures, Images and Photos

15 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! What a special gift and a great reminder of your sweet little ones. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible, beautiful and thoughtful! Its a wonderful addition to your home :) Thanks for sharing!!! Hugs, Nan xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! What a beautiful reminder of the sweet Green Beans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful and it looks great there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren, that is such a nice gift!! People are so sweet! I'm glad that you received such a lovely gift for your special babies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE IT! I'm the same way...anything to remember my baby is special, especially when it comes from others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lauren ~ It's beautiful, what a special gift. Those babies will always be in your heart, but it's so cool to get to remember them and keep them as part of your home too for others to share in.

    You are so strong and I think about you so often. I can't imagine what you went through and are still going through, just know that you have people that are always here for you - not just when you were pregnant but after too.

    Lily, Heidi, Rylan & Paige will always be a part of you even though they aren't with you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://onlysayitwithflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, how incredibly thoughtful! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a beautiful reminder of your Beans! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete