Monday, July 11, 2011

Blogger Randomness

Have you heard of the makeup line at Target called e.l.f.?  It seems pretty elfgood for being so cheap!  I found this perfect pack of eye shadow colors for just $3!  Sometimes all it takes is some new makeup to really perk up my day…

Another fun find for me was this blog, A Blonde Ambition.  Have you heard of it?  The day I found it, she was demonstrating how to do the perfect ponytail poof.  I loved that!  I watched it and then went and tried it.  It was so easy.  It makes the standard ponytail a lot cuter and stylish!  Great for these hot summer days.  

holiday_hair_ponytail

I sported my new ponytail poof when we went out to dinner on Friday night to celebrate my Father-in-law’s birthday.

We took him to our favorite and the best steak house; Berns!  If you are ever in Tampa, you must go!  It is quite the dining experience.  We were there for 4 hours, but it didn’t even feel that long.  After dinner, we took the kitchen and wine cellar tour, and then finished up the night in the Dessert Room. 

It’s fun to get all dressed up and splurge once in awhile!

IMG_3032-1  IMG_2976-1

While we were out at Berns, Taylor spent her first night at Grandma & Grandpa’s house!  She did so good (and so did I)!  We are so thankful to have wonderful Grandparents in Taylor’s life that love her so much and want to be with her every minute they get!

signature

3 comments:

  1. Just an FYI...if you go directly to the E.L.F. website (I think it's eyeslipsface.com almost everything is $1. Sometimes you cam find codes for discounts too!! I've stocked up on lip gloss, nail polish, etc. Brushes, eye last curlers, tweezers are $1 too!! Fun to try new colors or buy as gifts/stocking stuffers!
    Love your blog! Taylor is precious!
    AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE BERNS!!! When we lived in Tampa it was one of our favorite places to go! The last meal I had with my grandmother before she died was there for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. I also went on dates with my now husband there. It's a very special and fun dining experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should link to Bern's website so they can pay you for the free advertising. I prefer MAC makeup when I go out.

    ReplyDelete