Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Heart Fall

I’m excited that Fall is right around the corner!  In Florida, we don’t really get a real Fall.  It’s more like a slightly cooler, slightly less humid summer, but still… it’s an excuse to break out some of my favorite Fall fashions!

A few of my favs are…

Scarves!

scarfs

fall2

Scarves are the best!  I miss wear scarves during the summer.  Even the light airy ones are just too darn hot for the Florida summer.  Once October hits, I don’t care what the temp outside it – it’s time to wear scarves!   I love adding a fun scarf to a basic outfit.  Its a great way to dress up a plain t-shirt and add a splash of color.

Boots!

SteveMaddenBonanzaGraySuede_Front_300

I just bought these gray suede boots and can’t wait to wear them.  Right when the weather finally dips below 80 degrees I will be wearing these!  They are going to look fabulous with some skinny jeans or leggings.

Baby Hats!

All Taylor knows is the hot summer days, but soon enough, I’ll get to torture her with these cute crochet baby hats!  Who can resist a baby in one of these?

  BABY HAT2 BABY HAT

Happy (almost) Fall!

bumbo

signature

3 comments:

  1. Taylor is too sweet!

    I pretty much live in scarves during fall/winter. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the grey suede boots! I may have to invest in those myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg how fast she is growing up! and she does look a little bit like Sadie here!

    ReplyDelete