Friday, November 25, 2011

Babies, Babies, Babies!

IMG_2438

It is baby central in my circle of friends!  My two besties, Allison and Kelly, just delivered their sweet baby girls with in 1 day of each other!  How amazing is that?!?

Holding little Reese & Samantha brought back such fond memories of the newborn days with Taylor.  It changes so quickly, so I am savoring every moment I get.

It is a dream come true having all our babies together and thriving!  The best part is – there is more to come!  My friend, Cheryl, is due any day now with another girl too!  What a fun time it is in our lives :)

babies2 

signature_thumb

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Taylor looks like a GIANT in that photo. Too funny, since she is just a tiny thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO so sweet! LOVE little girlies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor is definitely going to be like a big sister and teach all of these younger girls what's up. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reese is so lucky to have two instant BFFs!!!

    ReplyDelete