1. I eat the majority of my meals Monday – Friday in my car since I’m on the road so much.
You’d think I’d be 300 pounds with all the drive thru I eat; however, I make healthy choices. Like the Veggie Breakfast Sandwich from Starbucks, which is only 350 cals and de-lishious, or the Char-grilled Chicken Sandwich from Chik-fil-a, which is only 290 cals and a great wholesome lunch!
2. I love to shop, but hate buying shoes and pants. They are always so hard to find ones that fit right. I need long pants and pants in long sizes are really limited. And my feet are big (size 10) so I can find plenty of shoes that I love, but when I see them in my size, I don’t think they are as cute anymore.
But I did just find these and they are awesome! They come in a 34” inseam and were only $10.80 from Forever 21!
3. My favorite past time is SLEEPING!
4. I hate clutter and I ENJOY organizing! If I have a to-do list that involves various house chores, I literally have to make myself do everything on it before I get to do any organization projects because I enjoy it so much. I could spend all day doing it, that is if it doesn’t interfere with my 3rd Fun Fact!
5. I think it would be fun to get a seasonal job wrapping Christmas gifts at a department store. I enjoy wrapping gifts up and making them look pretty.
6. I have a very eclectic love for music… some of my favorites range from The Cure, The Beastie Boys, Britney, all 90’s R&B, 80’s, rap, and even some country!
7. My favorite XM channel is BPM! Oh, and I cannot live without XM!
8. I am a HORRIBLE speller. Thank God for spell check!
9. I’ve lived on both coasts (California & Florida).
10. I see or talk to my grandparents and parents basically every day! How lucky am I?!?
11. I can easily blow through 2,000 cell phone minutes per month.
12. I hate sayings! I just don’t get them! When and if I attempt to say one, I usually get them wrong. I sound retarded trying to use sayings… Like, “three sheets to the wind”?? And, “One is 6, half dozen another”?? What the heck does that mean!?!
13. I am a California girl at heart. I was born and raised there for my first 23 years.
15. I would LOVE to be an interior designer.
16. I once ran into Regis Philibin at the Charlotte airport. When I saw him I yelled, “Reeeeg!”
17. My favorite food is Turkey Subs. I get them everywhere I go. I never turn down a sandwich at a good deli.
18. My first concert was The Cranberries in Berkeley, California, when I was 15.
19. I studied Political Science in college, and if you know me in real life, that is comical! I do know that there are 7 supreme court justices though… I think!
20. The only time that I’ve ever run out of gas was the very first day I got my license. I was so preoccupied with driving all around town picking up everyone that I know, that I never once looked down at my gas gauge the whole day! Luckily, a nice man rescued me and pushed my car out of the center of the intersection where it died.
21. I hate frogs. They gross me out. I fear their little slimy bodies will jump at me and I feel their cold wet skin. YUCK!
22. I like to golf, but 18 holes is way too long in my opinion. I’d prefer if the game was just 7 or 8 holes long.
24. I love walking through model homes. I like to borrow their design ideas.
25. My favorite fast food chain is Chick-fil-a without a doubt!
26. I love people that make me laugh!
27. I love things to be tidy and orderly; however, my car is usually a disaster.
I hope you enjoyed those fun little tidbits about me. Now, off to do my favorite past time…. SLEEP!