Tuesday, May 1, 2012

One Year Ago…

DSC06035

One year ago, this precious baby girl was born and life would never be the same. 

DSC06044

This year has been full of it’s ups and downs, but Taylor has been my constant.  Every minute with her is such a blessing!  A day doesn’t go by that I don’t thank God for her.  She is my proof of God’s faithfulness! I’m not too sad to see it go, because watching her grow up and develop is such a joy!  I feel that I did the best job I could to savor every moment. 

Life is no where the same as it was the night she was born.  It’s all so very different and I could of never predicted it, but I wouldn’t change a thing.  Life continues to evolve and we adapt and I trust in the Lord’s path for us.  At the end of the day, we are family, we are loved, we are healthy, and she is my everything. 

Preparations are underway for Taylor’s Birthday Extravaganza this weekend and I cannot wait to celebrate her with all my loved ones!

SIGNATURE_010312 (2)

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Miss Taylor!!! Well done Lauren on the awesome job you are doing as her mama.

    Have a fabulous Birthday celebration :-)

    KateM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Taylor!!!! God is good all the time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! A year already!!! Happy Birthday Taylor!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday taylor! i CANNOT believe you are a year old already! you have one of the most amazing moms ever! you are a blessed little girl! i love you & can't wait til the day i get to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Taylor! Love, Kris, Hannah, Luke, Eli and Judah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 1st Birthday, sweet Taylor!! Hope you both have a wonderful day celebrating all your memories thus far & the ones that have yet to come. May god bless all of you!!

    :) erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure which of you is blessed more. You, for having Tay as your little girl or Tay, for having you as her mommy. I have no doubt that there are many more blessings to come your way. Keep the faith. God is good. [[HUGS]]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Beautiful Taylor :)
    I cant believe its already been 1yr.
    I hope you have a funtastic party :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to your precious Taylor! What a wonderful little blessing she is! Can't wait to see party pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Taylor!!! You are one lucky little girl to have such an amazing Mommy! Hoping all your birthday wishes come true and even a some wishes for your Mommy :>))

    L.A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. God Bless you Sweetest Friend....my heart hurts so deeply for you and I am so sorry that you are once again faced with pain in your life. May the coming days be gentle on you and find you wrapped in HIS arms. You'll never know how much strength I found in your encouragement and your will to persevere through the roughest seas. You reminded me that LIFE is precious and not to be taken for granted or one second wasted! Move forward with that tenacity and grace that you've shown all of us. Find strength in knowing that a precious MIRACLE is your indulgence when things seem too difficult to bear. And you ALWAYS have my shoulder if you ever need it.

    GO FORWARD sweet friend, don't look to the rear view mirror. GOD has a plan and it will unfold accordingly.

    Happy FIRST birthday sweet TAYLOR! I can not wait to see all that your Mommy has in store for you, as I KNOW it will be full of FABULOSITY! Biggest HUGS from Lleyton and I and indulge in the day created just for you!

    Andrea
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Taylor,

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Kelly's @ Kelly's Korner thinks of great ideas. I hope you have a great 1st birthday party for your beautiful daughter!!
    Love, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found your blog through Kelly's link-up. I enjoyed reading some of your blog - saying a prayer for you tonight!

    ReplyDelete