You know how US Magazine sometimes does the ‘What’s In Your Bag’ article? Well, I thought it would be fun to do a similar post too. My bag is usually a big black hole where random things collect, so I took the opportunity to do some organization and tossing a bunch of old receipts.
So, aren’t you dying to know what’s in MY purse?! :)
From diapers to Dramamine and everything in between, I’ve got quite the assortment in my purse! I recently started using a purse again after ditching the diaper bag, as Taylor is needing less stuff when we are just running quick errands. During the diaper bag days, I’d just carry a small clutch with my essentials. Now, I am back to the big purse and toss in a few items that Tay needs.
- I am in love with my new sunglasses, so those are always with me and the case in my bag for safe keeping. I am bad with my sunglasses and usually just toss them anywhere, but not these babies – my new aviators will be handled with care!
- I have about 10 carmexs lying around – they are in every purse, car, junk drawer... Gotta have quick access to my chapstick!
- I am digging this new travel contact holder that I found at Charming Charley’s. It’s a cute little case that holds your contact case perfectly. I keep my glasses with me too for an easy swap when my eyes are tired.
- Have you tired the Philosophy flavored lip gloss? YUM! Birthday Cake flavor is my fav and a purse essential!
- When going through my purse, I was surprised to find a travel size Dramamine. That bottle must be way expired! I don’t remember the last time I used that, but I am prone to motion sickness, so I guess it’s good to keep around.
- Sunblock is a MUST living in Florida. The sun is intense! I’ve had many questionable freckles and moles removed by my Dermatologist, so I am extra careful (now) with my skin. My daily lotion has SPF in it, but I use additional sunblock when I am outside playing with Taylor, going for a run, etc.
- What was life like without iPads?! I have one with me always for work purposes, but they sure do come in handy entertaining a busy two year old!
- Speaking of a two year old… after ditching the diaper bag, I now just keep a diaper and wipes in a ziplock in my purse. Tay is in potty training mode right now, so I imagine my zip lock bag will contain a change of clothes for Tay and wipes.
- I had a coupon for a free travel size lotion from Bath and Body Works, so I picked up the Paris Amour scent. I really liked having that on had and about to run out, so I will be heading back tomorrow for refills on that and their hand sanitizer. Definitely can’t live without that!
- I was surprised to NOT find an old crusty sippy cup and dried up old puffs at the bottom of my purse :)
So Allison, what’s in YOUR purse?!