Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Splish Splash!

IMG_1343

Taylor has really made a lot of progress with her swimming this summer.  She’s gone from being a little concerned and nervous to be at swim lessons to absolutely loving it!  If only you saw her when she started to learn how to float on her back – she HATED it!  She fought her teacher for a few weeks, but low and behold, she is now one of the best floaters in class!  She’s probably the best swimmer too (and I’m not just saying that because I am her mom – I swear)! :)  She will kick, kick, kick herself right to the wall or anyone within 5 feet of her.  It’s so much fun to watch!

IMG_1337 

She’s really proud of herself too!  She tells me before class that she’s going to “be a big girl and not cry!”.  She’s also proudly saying,“I swim like a fish!”.  It’s just amazing to me how babies can learn to swim.  It’s like second nature to her.

PicMonkey Collage (1)

She’s grown up and matured so much this summer.  I just sit in awe of her.  She never ceases to amaze me!

IMG_1305 (2) 

 

4 comments:

  1. OMGOODNESS :-)Look at that darling face.She is DEFINTLY a mini you. Its amazing how fast time is flying by. I love coming by and checking in and seeing how happy you both are.Keep up the amazing work momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! It's great that she's loving learning to swim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks just like you! She's growing up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, so proud of our Tay! I cannot, cannot believe how well she's suddenly talking!! She's such a smart girl!

    ReplyDelete