Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Growing Like A Weed!

Look at how these girls have grown!  We are so silly and have made it a tradition to take a picture of the girls in the same pose on the same day every year.  Silly I know, but so fun! :)  I can’t wait to see what this picture will look like in 16 years! 

003_1

Oops, looks like we swapped Reese and Sam’s position from years past!

Here’s our little pumpkin pies in 2012…

005_1

And, way back in the day in 2011 when Tay was 6 months old and Reese and Sam were just days old…

 004_1

Time sure flys and they grow up so fast.  Tay is at such a fun, but also a challenging age at two and a half.  She is developing her sense of humor and is showing how smart and witty she is!  Watching her humor develop just amazes me because you can’t teach that.  It’s just part of who you are.  Taylor has become my little buddy and we are basically connected at the hip.  I don’t mind holding her, carrying her, etc… because I know there will be a day when she’ll grow out of it, so I just soak it all in.  She can be trying too at times, but what 2 year old isn’t?! 

Her two and a half year old well visit went perfectly and I am so grateful for a happy HEALTHY perfect little girl!

30 Month Stats

Height: 36.5 inches 74%

Weight: 35 pounds 95%

1

Tay Tay, at two and a half you are a ball of fun and laughter.  You are the sweetest, most compassionate little girl I know.  You LOVE school and your teaches just ADORE you!  I love your school too!  You know your ABC’s and recognize most of your letters, but aren’t able to write any yet.  You love to sing songs and you just started singing Royals by Lorde when it plays on the radio.  It is a riot to watch you get into the song and sing your little heart out!  You LOVE princesses and everything Disney!  You have already planned out what you want to be for the next 2 Halloweens – Snow White next year, then Belle the year after!  You watch Sofia the First EVERY day!  I like the show too, so we enjoy watching together.  We spend one evening a week with your GrGr and Papa’s house and you love to go there to watch movies in bed, play at the farm, feed the cows and drive the golf cart while GrGr whips up one of your favorite dinners.  You are potty trained, but pooping is still a bit of a challenge.  You’re still very young to be potty trained, so I know it will all happen when you’re ready.  You go to bed around 8pm and wake up at 6:30ish.  The first thing you do when you wake up is come into my room, get in bed with me, and we watch Sofia.  You’d eat waf-wafs or cereal for breakfast every morning if I let you.  You eat very well at school, but can be a picky or light eater at dinner times.

I could go on and on about my Tay… I just love to document what she’s up to at this very moment of her life because as all you parents know, it changes SO fast!

3 comments:

  1. I so look forward to your posts!! Taylor is an absolute gorgeous little girl and she's growing up so fast! You enjoy every moment with her! She has the most infectious smile that can brighten up any day. Thank you Lauren for sharing her with us!!
    Have a very blessed and Happy Thanksgiving! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete