I've been "tagged" by Ashley and here are the rules:
1. Mention and link back to the person that tagged you.
2. List 6 little things that make you happy!
3. Tag 6 other bloggers and let them know "They're it".
Here are just a few of the many things in my life that make me happy.
1.My hubby! I'm married to my best friend, and I am so glad that I have him by my side everyday. I love him very much and he makes me happy,most of the time (JUST kidding, babe)! :)
Us on our wedding day. Oct. 13, 2007
2. Family! I LOVE my family! I got the pleasure of spending a lot of quality time with some of my family members this past week. My brother, and sister-in-law came to FL this week with their 5 kids and we had a blast together. We all spent a lot of time riding around of my Dad's golf cart, sitting around the campfire and we even had a sleepover at my house. It was great reconnecting with the kids again. My brother, SIL, Josh and I even got to have a night out too, and we had a calorie fest at The Melting Pot! Happy times!
Neil, Clarie, Avery, Hannah, and Ian at the sleepover!
Josh and I at the Melting Pot.
3. Friends! My friends a just like family to me, and I love them dearly. They've been with me through the good times and the bad. My friends are a huge part of my life and they definitely make me happy!
Some friends at one of our Poker Nights.
4. Seven and Romie! This kind of fits into my family subject, but I decided to separate them out. Seven and Romie bring so much joy to my life. I love cuddling with them on the couch while watching TV, and I love that they get to hang out with me all day at my feet while I work from home. They are such loyal companions.
5. Vacation and Traveling. I'm sure this doesn't come as a shock to anyone, but vacations and traveling makes me happy. As long as I am doing this with my hubby, family and friends, I am trilled to go anywhere. I've been fortunate enough to travel to a lot of places already, and I plan to do a lot more. Josh and I have taken some great trips that bring a lot of happiness, and create lifelong memories.
Josh and I in Antigua on vacation!
6. Shopping! It may sound a little superficial, but shopping definitely makes me happy! I work hard for a living, and as a little reward to myself, I enjoy shopping for new clothes, purses, shoes, gifts for others, house decor, etc! I love it all; and a good purchase or a good deal puts a smile on my face.
I could go on and on about what else makes me happy, but I'll keep it at just this 6.