Thursday, February 20, 2014

Fifth Anniversary

As the Green Beans’ 5th anniversary quickly approaches, I am feeling good and happy!  I am looking forward to their day and to enjoy all the blessings I have with me today here on Earth.  I am so abundantly blessed and have living proof of so many answered prayers from God.  This year, the whole family is getting together to have a fun day at SeaWorld – Marc & Haden, and Josh and his gang.  I am happy to be sharing the memory of my Green Beans with Marc and Haden this year.  This is the first time that I have ever involved someone other than direct family on their day, so it feels good to be expanding and letting others in to know my Angels. 

It warms my heart to see Taylor beginning to understand that she has 4 siblings waiting for her in Heaven.  She knows their names now and knows that we are honoring and remembering them.  To keep true to our tradition, we will bring balloons to SeaWorld and release them up to the heavens.  Like we did on Heidi’s Day too…

 

heidi 2014

I am so grateful that God has used my loss and grief to increase my faith and trust in Him.  The Green Beans’ Day is a happy day and a reminder of some of God’s great promises to us:

  • He has promised to supply every need we have.  "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus". Philippians 4:19
  • God has promised that His grace is sufficient for us. “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9
  • God has promised that all things work together for good to those who love and serve Him. Trust me, It may be difficult for us to see and understand how this is accomplished at times, but God has promised it. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment